Acne skin should be treated gently with extra care. When you buy cleansers for acne skin, you should know which one to buy.
Keep in mind the following points when you buy a cleanser for acne skin -
1. The cleanser should be gentle and should not aggravate or irritate the skin.
2. A cleanser for acne skin should not have any abrasive minute particles that can hurt your skin.
3. Choose a cleanser that is suitable for your skin, there are cleansers for dry skin, oily skin and combination skin. Select a cleanser according to your skin type.
4. There are acne cleansers that help to treat and control acne. Ask your dermatologist which one is best for you.
5. There are medicated acne cleansers that have ingredients that help to clear acne like salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, sodium sulfectamide.
After cleansing remember to apply a moisturizer. Apply a moisturizer that is noncomedogenic (does not block the pores of your skin).
Treat your skin with gentle care. After cleansing your skin do not rub down vigorously, this will irritate and aggravate your skin and cause more acne flare ups. Gently pat your skin dry.
More on Skin Care