When you remove hair on your skin by waxing your skin will remain smooth for at least two to three weeks before hair starts growing again.
When you wax, you should take certain precautions so that you do not damage your skin.
Here are tips that will make waxing easy and effective -
1. Before waxing shower and gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and open up pores. This step helps to make waxing easy and more effective.
2. Make sure your skin is not bruised in any way before waxing. Waxing bruised skin damages the skin even further and can lead to infection and inflammation of the skin.
3. The hairs that you are about to wax should be at least one inch above the skin, this way a major portion of the hair above the skin will stick to the wax and will come off easily from the root. Tiny hairs on your skin will not stick to the wax firmly.
4. Do not apply hot wax on your skin. The hot wax can burn and bruise your skin.
5. Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth. Apply the cloth on top of the wax and press down firmly and pull the cloth in the opposite direction of hair growth to remove hair effectively.
6. If you are using a wax strip warm the wax strip by rubbing it between your palms to warm and soften the wax on the strip.
7. After waxing apply baby oil or any moisturizing oil and wipe clean in order to remove residual wax on your skin.
8. Your skin will be tender after waxing, do not use any harsh products on your skin immediately after waxing.
9. Do not pluck out ingrown hairs. Plucking out ingrown hairs can lead to infection.
10. To get rid of ingrown hair, exfoliate skin gently while you have your bath.
Waxing can slow down the regrowth of hair on your skin. Take extra care so that you do not damage your skin while waxing.
More Links on Skin Care
Natural skin care remedies
Best Facial Masks for Acne Skin
How to prevent dark circles under your eyes
How to even out your skin tone?
How to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on your face?
|Roll On Hot Wax|
|Wax Warmer for All Types of Waxes|
free image by pixabay