Taking care of your skin on a daily basis is very important to keep your skin healthy, young and glowing.
Remember to do the following everyday –
- Wash your face twice a day, in the morning and night. Use a mild soap that suits your skin or a mild face wash.
- Pat your skin dry. Do not rub your skin while wiping your face. Rubbing vigorously will only injure your skin.
- Use a soft towel or a face cloth to wipe your face.
- Apply a moisturizer to lock the moisture in your skin.
- Wash your face after coming back from a shopping spree, the gym or if you are all hot and sweaty after a long walk in the sun. As a rule wash your face if you feel you have sweated a lot or if you feel your skin is oily or sticky.
- Before going out remember to apply sunscreen to protect your skin against the sun.
- Before going to bed remove all your makeup. Leaving makeup all night on your face is not good for your skin.
Image Credit - thebesthomeremediesforacne.com
More on skin care
How to treat oily skin?
How to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on your face?